Friday, July 25, 2014

Up before the Bear

Most mornings this past week, a bear has wandered by in the morning.  But when I saw the bright red sun rising this morning, I just had to get a photo even though I knew a bear might be coming around the corner of the cottage.


Well, I went down to the boathouse, got my shot, and scrambled back indoors without seeing any any animal. I guess the bear isn't out of bed yet.

In the end, it wasn't a very good shot of the rising sun this morning. It was much more orangey than in my photo.

3 comments:

  1. It is still a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks almost tropical, actually. Well worth it... and I'm glad you didn't see the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a peaceful shot and great view! I can just imagine the loons calling and the stillness. I always loved the mornings up north...miss it this year, as we're not going, so I'm really enjoying your writing.

    ReplyDelete