Sunday, October 19, 2014

Autumn Colour Tour


The fall colours are at their peak here right now.



Our morning walk with Lucy is simply beautiful.




The air is clear and fresh.  There's a faint aroma of maple too from the wet fallen maple leaves.



The only sound is from a few blue jays scolding in the woods.



Up ahead, 4 coywolves ran across the road.


A well known story springs to mind and I become worried about being a grandmother, living in the woods and there's a cunning wolf.


When we get back to the cottage after our walk, I'll be busy sewing Hallowe'en costumes.


I'm making 2 Anne of Green Gables outfits.


Looking at the fall colours, a line in the Green Gables story springs to mind when Anne say's "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."


Me too.


1 comment:

  1. As someone who lives with trees which are green all year 'round, I am amazed by the beauty of these leaves.

    ReplyDelete