Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Trip to The Park

Today I should have cleaned the cottage. It needs to be vacuumed, dusted.
Today I should have been ironing and putting away laundry.
Today I should have watered the plants.

Instead, today we went to Algonquin Park on a last minute whim which was truly to avoid housekeeping.

I packed a picnic lunch for us and something for Lucy and off we went hoping to see a Moose when we got there.



Well, we weren't disappointed!


She was as tall as an elephant, she had ears like a horse and long eye lashes like a deer.


And when we got home, the dust, ironing, laundry and dried out plants were patiently waiting for me.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is just good to leave it all behind...I did that today, too. And I should have been here doing all kinds of stuff.

    ReplyDelete