Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Another trip to the Park

The fall colours were at their peak in Algonquin Park about a week or so ago.
No matter.
A trip to the Park is always so picturesque.

Lake Opeongo

 I think I will make this photo my screen saver.

Clouds rolled in and out during the day.

We didn't see a moose this trip. They are busy in the woods checking out the ladies.

It sure was quiet there. The tourists will be up on the weekend though.

The canoes are ready when they arrive.

And there's still a little of fall colour left for them to see, but not much.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, so beautiful...like them all but #2 really appeals to me. Sure was glad to see these...I sure loved those you posted in the last post. Just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually we go north for Thanksgiving, but couldn't this year, with my son taking lifeguard courses on weekends. So it's great to see all your beautiful photos. I love the Fall the best up there.

    ReplyDelete