Monday, May 18, 2015

Mini Chippies

Mum Chipmunk that lives under the deck had four little babies. Over the past few days they have been venturing out.
While spring cleaning inside today, I noticed them popping up to watch me clean.

Here is one baby out of the burrow and the top of another head is almost over the deck.


Pop! The second little Chippie is almost out of the burrow.


I was unable to capture the third little fellow coming out.
They sure scurry quickly and run off in all directions.
One is by the post, one in the centre and another at the end of the deck step.


While I was taking a photo of this little one, the fourth one came out.

Earlier, I watched all four poking their heads out of their burrow at the same time. Sure is funny to see.


There he is. Number 4.
They are so small but have their adult fur colouring.
Mini Chippies


They sure are cute watching them scurry around checking out what's going on above ground.


1 comment: